As our clients will appreciate, this is an exceptional time and we must make some changes to our original terms and conditions in order to comply with government guidance and requirements in order to allow us to open. As of 1 January, and for the remainder of the 2021 season, we will therefore be making the following changes to our terms and conditions.
1. Check out time will now be 9 am & check in will be 4pm.
2. For your safety, cleaning of the property between bookings will be in accordance with government guidelines.
3. No linen will be provided for hire i.e. sheets, pillow cases & duvet covers, towels or tea towels.
4. No duvets or pillows will be provided - you will need to bring these also.
5. All small non-essential items - books,dvds,games,puzzles etc will be removed prior to your stay.
6. Crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils appropriate to the number of people booked will be provided, but all extra items will be removed.
7. Any clients displaying symptoms of Covid-19 during their stay must inform us immediately, and return home without delay to self isolate in accordance with government guidelines. Clients must not self isolate in the holiday accommodation.
By continuing with your booking you are confirming your acceptance of these changes to the booking terms and conditions. Thus I would ask you to confirm in writing (by email or post) that you have received and understood these changes, along with the contact details of every person staying in the chalet.
We hope that you understand that these measures are necessary in these extraordinary circumstances for everyones protection, and to ensure that you may all holiday safely. We very much hope that next year we will all be back to normal but thankyou for your understanding and patience in the meantime.